Davis-Moore Collision Center offers the highest quality collision repair services in Wichita, Kansas. Whether you've been in a minor fender-bender or a major collision, we can get your vehicle repaired and back on the road.
We work directly with all major insurance providers to ensure your repair process is as stress-free as possible.
We are happy to provide a free, no-obligation repair estimate for your vehicle.
Request an Estimate
What to do if you're in an accident*
Don't panic! Traffic accidents are stressful, but they happen to everyone.
- Make sure everyone is okay. The health and safety of everyone involved in the accident should be your number one priority. If you or someone else is seriously injured, call 911 immediately.
- Get out of harm's way. Ensure you and your passengers are safe from harm caused by a third-party driver. If possible, pull your vehicle to the side of the road and turn on your hazzard lights.
- Contact police. Whether you've just had a minor fender-bender or a major collision, call 911. Insurance companies will usually request a copy of the police report to process claims.
- Document the accident. Exchange information with the other parties, take pictures of the accident, etc. Ask police where you can get a copy of the accident report.
- Contact your insurance agent. Your insurance agent will be able to tell you what is required to process your claim and what to do next.
- Bring your vehicle (or have it towed) to Davis-Moore Collision Center. We will provide a repair estimate and can provide you with a free loaner vehicle from our Courtesy Transportation fleet so that you can go about your daily business while we repair your vehicle.
*This is general advice; assess the situation and make decisions based on safety, local regulations, instruction from law enforcement and/or legal counsel.